How do i get involved ?
There are many ways you can get involved.
- Find a shelter closest to you
- Ring up or research online about their volunteer program. Most shelters require an induction session to help educate you on their do's and dont's of being a volunteer
- Every shelter is different so please respect their code of conduct to help the staff at these at these facilities.
2. ATTEND A PACK RUN
- Every month we hold a "Pack Run" where we work with local foster care groups or shelters to get a number of dogs together for a group walk.
- We create a lot of attention and awareness via social media to help find their forever home.
- These events are catered to all fitness levels and ages so everyone can get involved
- Follow us on facebook to see all event dates coming up.
3. SHARE, SHARE, SHARE
This is the easiest and most critical way to get involved.
We produce a lot of content for these animals to help find them their forever homes.
With the power of social media we can have a massive individual impact.
If you follow us on facebook / Instagram please help us help them and share our posts.